International cooperation agreements:
International cooperation is an integral part of the activity of HPU, an important tool in ensuring the quality of education and its compliance with international standards, and the development of international cooperation – the strategic goal of the university.
In keeping with its global commitment, the University fosters international cooperation in research and teaching and promotes international student exchange.
International Relations Office
The International Relations Office participates in the implementation of HPU's policy concerning international cooperation.
The responsibilities of the International Relations Office include:
- Supporting and developing the University’s internalization strategy, with the aim of positioning HPU internationally as Syria’s defining university.
- Drafting, editing, promoting, coordinating and administering agreements on scientific cooperation between HPU and foreign academic institutions, with the aim of transferring knowledge and sharing experiences for the benefit of faculty members and students.
- Coordinating the University membership in international organizations.
- Participating in international events, organizing international meetings, hosting representatives of partner universities.
- Maintaining correspondence with foreign partners, and preparing information brochures regarding the University’s academic and non-academic activities.
- Disseminating the information regarding international conferences, research programs and grants, trainings and scholarships to the academic community.
- Interfacing with embassies and consulates of various countries to increase educational and cultural linkages between organizations in the foreign countries and the University.
- Monitoring and keeping up with international advances in fields related to the activities of the University, and developing and implementing initiatives.
Phone: +963(31)2080, Ext. 205
E-mail: [email protected]